Donations help in so many ways.
Through your generosity, we are able to:
Welcome new foster animals
Educate the public
Get animals the medical care they need
Did you know? Medical and veterinary expenses are the biggest cost to the sanctuary. Often times the new friends we foster have been treated poorly or neglected, and getting them proper medical care is our top priority.
Donations not only help with the day-to-day operations, but ultimately help us further our mission
Herd & Flock was founded to provide animals rescued from the meat, egg, and dairy industries a safe home where they can live in comfort and peace. In return, our residents can teach humans in the community about the needs of healthy, happy farm animals and can raise awareness about the individual worth and dignity of all animals. By getting to know our residents, we hope our supporters will be moved to reduce the consumption of animal products in their diet. We are advocates for plant-based diet and lifestyle.
Ways to Show Your Support
Send money directly to us through Venmo
Sponsor or adopt your favorite animal
Buy items we need from our wishlists the next time you are shopping
Donate a car or any other vehicle you no longer need
Donate a Car
Did you know you can donate your unwanted vehicle through CARS and Herd & Flock will receive a financial donation?
CARS makes donating your car easy. They take care of everything from the pick-up and sale to sending you the donation receipt and necessary tax documents. You can donate almost any vehicle from cars and trucks to RVs, boats, and even airplanes.
- Donating is easy and the pick-up is free.
- Donating skips the costs and hassles associated with selling a car, like paying for advertising and insurance, or for car repairs to keep your car in running condition while you wait for a buyer.
- Donating avoids the costs associated with keeping a car, such as registration, insurance, car repairs, and more.
- You can free up space at home and/or stop paying for extra parking.
- It's better than a low trade-in offer.
- Vehicle donations are tax-deductible, and you could reduce your taxable income when taxes are itemized.
- Donating to a nonprofit feels good and makes a difference.
Call CARS or use the button below to learn more. 855-500-RIDE